Thursday, June 3, 2010

Teacher gifts

Here are the teacher gifts this year. The cards went to Carter's speech teacher and small group teacher. I added a homemade bar of soap to the cards. (you can see the soap in the picture below). I used Doodlecharms for the apple and Fabulous Finds for the tag.

These are the goodies I added to the 2 liter bottles below. I altered a mini composition book, made magnets using my cuttlebug, altered a pen and added other goodies. I also added a poem that Carter signed, which I did not take a picture of.
Here are the 2 liter bottles filled with goodies! The butterfly was cut from the Wild Saffron paper stack by K and Co. I bent the wings up to make them look 3-D. The tag is from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. I cut the leaf from the center of the tag using Design Studio. The leaf is from Straight From the Nest. The thank you cut is from Lyrical Letters.



1 comment:

  1. Nancy, those bottles turned out great. I know the teachers will enjoy them. Can't wait to give this idea a try. It is a very versatile idea.

    ReplyDelete